To celebrate first pro release, only 1.99$пј€50% discountпј‰
Fonter is the best font manager on Android,not only support CHANGE SYSTEM FONT also support CHANGE APP's FONT and post STYLED TWEET without 140 words limit, also have thousands of fonts for you.
The Android System have a lot of custom ROMs, the following list devices can not working with Fonter (ROOT CHANGE SYSTEM FONT)
- 4.2.1 Jiayu G3S
- LG G3
If you installed the BETA test version, need uninstall the beta version before you install release version.
Fonter is desigined to change your phone's font, or just change an app's font. It's super easy to use, change every app's font every day!
If you find Fonter is usefulпјЊ please rate a five star. If you have any problems, please email(email@example.com) us before rate one star. THANK YOUR !
* Support to change an app's font
* Post styled tweet
* Support Samsung,OnePlus,part of Color OS phones to change font perfectly (NO ROOT needed)
* Support generate Huawei,Xiaomi theme package, using theme manager to change font on those phones (NO ROOT neededпј‰
* Support HTC,Motorola,Lenovo,Nokia X, Nexus series phones to change font(NEED ROOT)
* Support Flipfont changer system
* Support custom fonts
* Easy to use, no tedious steps
* Support multi THEME
HOW TO CHANGE AN APP's FONT
First you need install Xposed framework(http://repo.xposed.info) and enable it. Then enable the Fonter module on the Xposed modules screen and reboot your device.
After that, you can select the "Change app font" menu on the left drawer. Pick the app you want to change, and enable change app font function on the app's settings screen, pick the font you want to use.
That's all, have fun!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A BETA TEST APP, BACKUP YOUR DEVICES DATA BEFORE CHANGE YOUR SYSTEM FONT.
HOW TO CHANGE SYSTEM FONT
If you have a phone with Flipfont(Most Samsung, OnePlus, Part of Color os):
FIRST OF ALL
You have to check "unknown sources" option on the Settings
1. Go to home screen > "settings" > "security" , and check "unknown sources".
2. Please note: some Carriers doesn't allow non-market apps (downloaded or copyed) be installed. In such case you should root your device to use this feature.
HOW TO USE?вЂЁ
1. Check if your phone have Flipfont.(Home > Settings > Display, check there has Font or Font style or not). Then run this app, download a font you want to use, after download there have to optinos: CHANGE SYSTEM FONT and CHANGE APP FONT. if you want change system font, pick the CHANGE SYSTEM FONT button; if you want change an app's font, pick the CHANGE APP FONT button(this option nend Xposed framewrok: http://dl.xposed.info/modules/de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v32_de4f0d.apk )
If you pick the CHANGE SYSTEM FONT option, will ask you to install the font app. After installed , go to font setting screen (Home > Setting > Display > Font or Font sytle). If everything ok, you will see a new font name on font list.вЂЁpick it , enable it and enjoy it.
HOW TO UNINSTALL FONTS?вЂЁ
** Go to 'Home > Setting > Application > Manage Application'
вЂЁ** Select font you want to uninstallвЂЁ
These fonts are all free fonts.вЂЁwe collected through internet and checked these fonts are free version.вЂЁIf you find any commercial font on this app, please report to us. Then we'll delete it
within 24 hours.
If you have and problems with this app, please contact with us.