Selected as the App of the Year by Times Magazine! в?…
Hide pictures and videos! (KeepSafe).
"Gallery Lock" manages pictures and videos by individually hiding them and it is an app that is absolutely needed for protection of personal privacy. The product is one of the most popular apps in the world and is one of the top 10 apps sold on Google Market.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
вЂў Hide Photos & Videos
вЂў Folders supported.
вЂў Beautiful designs
вЂў Stealth Mode supported (a feature hides a launch icon)
вЂў Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
вЂў Share pictures from Gallery Lock to any applications.
вЂў Cloud Backup supported to Google Drive, Dropbox, Box
вЂў Rotate and zoom features
вЂў Slide Show supported.
вЂў Mp3 background music playing supported while slide show.
вЂў A variety of viewing mode.
вЂў Multi-select feature for fast hiding, un-hiding, sharing
вЂў Easy-to-use PIN,Pattern access
# (Important!) Before deleting this app, undo the hide function of the photos and the videos. If you uninstall the program without undoing the hide function, the photos and videos will be lost.
# Google will make a pre-charge of $1 the first time a transaction is made on Google Market to verify the information on your credit card. This can be misunderstood as being charged twice but there is no need to worry as this pre-charge will not appear on your monthly statement.
# It is recommended that you purchase the app after checking to see if the free assessment Lite version runs properly.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
# Method to recover photos when problems occur
If for some reason Gallery Lock does not run, recovery can be made by following the method below.
1) Uninstall Gallery Lock
2) Download Gallery Lock from the Market and install it.
3) Go Setting in the Gallery Lock, Tap "Find/Recover Missing files" menu.
4) The missing files will be recovered to /mnt/sdcard/DCIM/recover path.
5) run default Gallery application and check whether those files are recovered properly.
# Please send an email for any questions that you have. The developer of the app does not have authorization to reply to comments here.