In the last update i included a nav bar profile widget.If this widget show a -1, this must be configured for show your gmail missed mails.
1. Load the widget and enter in layout.
2. Enter in Rich text -1 module
3. Enter in Enter text manually.
4. You are showing something how this #SUGImportant#. You must change the word Important to your Language..
Example: English #SUGImportant# Spanish #SUGImportante# German #SUGWichtig# .....
Its an easy configuration, if you have some problems setting this, please write me a mail or contact with me via hangouts.
Supremez is a set of clocks for Zooper widgets to compliment any home screen. For now this count with 40 widgets and this will be updated with more weekly.
This is not a stand alone app. In order for these to work, you must have Zooper Pro installed on your device, without it these will be of little use to you.
On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widgets list.
Its possible that you need to configure your grid for fit the widgets in your screen. Nova settings 8x6 and widget resized to scale 100%. Tested in Nexus 5.
If you are having a issue. Please contact me through the provieded email address instead of leaving a bad review. I will gladly help you.
How to install:
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro 2.38 or above
- Download and install Supremez. (This pack contains a fix, so you can press the icon if something is wrong with your widgets)
- Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you are using a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM)
- When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Supremez and load the widget that you want.