Try out our new game Pixie Dust: http://goo.gl/XjhyGz
Tinycore is a system monitor app that makes your status-bar just a little more useful by adding a CPU or RAM indicator to it. The indicator is a few pixels high line which is by default added to the top-right corner of the status-bar.
Tinycore features a highly customizable experience, minimalistic and innovative Holo design and is completely designed to be lightweight (low system footprint). With Tinycore monitoring your devices CPU or RAM becomes much easier and interesting.
Tinycore is fully compatible with multicore devices, runs on Android 2.2+, is completely free but some advanced features can be unlocked using in-app purchase.
вЂў CPU usage
вЂў CPU frequency
вЂў RAM usage
вЂў Battery level
вЂў Fore- and background color
вЂў Height & Width
вЂў Auto boot
вЂў Update interval
вЂў Status-bar behavior
вЂў Notification behavior
вЂў And many more
Follow the development on XDA: http://goo.gl/6iHCw1
Follow us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/cT0fKv
Q: What does the weight option?
A: If you have more than one monitor the weight options specifies how the layout is divided between the monitors. For example one monitor can take up 70% of the available space and another monitor the remaining 30%.
Q: I purchased the pro version but is does not activate.
A: Quit the app and restart it with a working internet connection, this should fix your problem. If you have still problems make sure your purchase was successful.
Q: Does Tinycore run when the screen is off?
A: No, Tinycore keeps a low system footprint and stops monitoring.