Photo Card, no more spending money on passport photos!
Have you been requested a photo of your child for school, for your ID, driving license or passport? Any friend of yours need passport photos?
Take a picture with your android, select type of document (JPEG or PDF), then select the number of photos you need and the size of the paper. Then print your photo card with your printer or e-mail them to a colleague and away you go!
- Take a picture or select one from your photo library.
- Rescale and crop the picture you just made or selected. You can adjust the brightness of the picture as well.
- Select type of document (JPEG or PDF), then select the number of photos you want, image size (depending on country) and choose the paper size of one of the most common formats: Letter, Legal, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5.
- You can send it by e-mail and print or open it with any PDF or JPEG viewer app you have installed on your device.
- Manage pdf and jpeg files created with photos from the application.
- Languages: English, Spanish and Catalan.
* Recommendations for use:
- Use a white background, eg white wall.
- Prints on photo paper to be legally valid.
* Images are official size throughout Europe, USA, Canada, Russia, India, China, Singapur, South Africa, Vietnam Japan and most countries in South America.