Google Now Launcher and Pixel Launcher do NOT support icon packs. There is no possible way for me to support a launcher that does support theming options. Please do not ask regarding this matter.
Pixel devices aren't out yet, so if you buy this pack, you can't expect a lot of icons, at the moment. When Pixel devices come out, I'll add other new icons by Google. I'm working day and night for add new icons.
PIXEL ICON PACK
Icon pack inspired on the leaked information of upcoming Big G Pixel devices.
• Best quality at a very low price;
• Android 7.1 Nougat icons ( every day I add new icons );
• Turn any icon in Android 7.1 Nougat style;
• 6 great backgrounds boot Pixel;
• Supported by a lot of Launchers;
• Frequently updates with new icons;
• Dynamic calendar icon according to the day of the month.
Pixel Icon Pack officially supports the following launchers: Apex, Nova, Aviate, ADW, Action, Smart, Solo, Next, GO, Holo, Xperia, LG Home Atom, Launcher Pro, TSF Shell, Turbo, Nine. However it can be used in many more launchers that support icon packs but aren’t specified within the application itself and in CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
You can send an icon request using Ciao Request app and then have only to be patient.
To get the same style of screenshots, you have to follow these steps using Nova Launcher Beta:
• Desktop -> Page indicator -> Line
• Desktop -> Swipe to drawer Indicator -> On
• Desktop -> Searchbar style -> Select Pixel one
• App & widget drawers -> Swipe to open
• App & widget drawers -> Card background -> Off
• App & widget drawers-> Background -> White
• Dock -> Dock Background -> Rectangle, white, trasparency 58%
• Folders -> Folder background -> N preview