We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes - The most advanced painting engine on tablets
• 80+ natural brush presets
• Create new brushes
• Change brush settings with ease
• Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools - A place for everything
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Layers and Photoshop blend modes
• Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface - Everything in its place
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Organized workflows:
Paint - Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone - Turn a photo into a painting
Edit - Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Transform multiple layers simultaneously
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
• Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Reference images
• Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
• Import and export PSD layers
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
• Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
-160 new brushes (the old brushes are located in the Legacy folder)
-Create and organize brush folders
-Reorganized the brush settings
-New Selection workflow - added Rect, Circle, Poly, and Path select. Docked the selection options at the bottom for quick access.
-Live tolerance: drag with the Fill tool or the Magic Wand to dynamically select the area you want to fill.
-Shape detection: hold at the end of a stroke to snap it into a shape. Tap the shape to edit it.