Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork, bring your files together in one central place, and safely sync them across all your devices—so you can access them anytime, anywhere. And sending large files is easy, even to people who don’t have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner, shared folders, offline access, and more make collaborating with others simple.
• Work on files with others through shared folders
• Use the document scanner to turn receipts, whiteboards, and notes into PDFs
• Comment on files to share feedback with your team
• Sync, share, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files
We offer a free 30-day trial and in-app purchases for Dropbox Plus. Existing Dropbox Plus customers can also upgrade to Dropbox Professional. Dropbox Plus customers have 1TB of storage and Dropbox Professional users have 2TB. The amount will be charged to your Google Play account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
We'd love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
• New Home experience with tabs for Recent and Starred files
• Search results now show the folder path to each item
• Sign in with a magic link if you’ve forgotten your password
We release updates regularly, and we’re always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We’re happy to help!