Welcome to your new job as nightwatchman at the Ravenhurst Mental Asylum. From your security office you must keep watch on the asylum patients throughout the night - and make sure that they don't enter your room! Can you survive five nights of terror at the asylum!
'Asylum Night Shift' brings a whole new depth of gameplay to the survival night shift game - including:
* An interactive map console where you can open and close doors around the asylum. Use the doors to prevent the patients reaching you!
* Patient tracker devices which allow you to monitor the patients movements on your map console.
* Security cameras where you can watch the patients walking around the asylum.
* A warning alarm in your office which will alert you when a patient is approaching.
* A faulty office security door... use it wisely, and only when you really need to!
Protect yourself from these four terrifying asylum patients:
This psychotic clown was once a favourite children's party entertainer... until the kids started going missing that is!
She used to a be a normal fun-loving 10 year old girl... but not anymore!
He's a regular here - and he's back to his old lunatic ways. Quite why the doctors thought it was a good idea to let him keep his chainsaw nobody knows!
The newest patient at the asylum. This guy has been frightening people for years - and he doesn't intend to stop now!
It is recommended that this game is played on a newer phone with at least 512mb of RAM. The game will crash on older devices.