Dinofarm Games - creators of 100 Rogues - are pleased to present Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure.
Auro introduces a whole new kind of gameplay: *Bumping Tactics* - the strategic use of movement, magic spells, and straight-up bumping to kill monsters, gain points, and become a master Bumper!
Set in an original fantasy universe, guide the brash, spoiled Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons, with only a handful of tactical spells - and your wits - to protect you.
Face a variety of monsters, each with their own cool tactical abilities, and then when they least expect it - give 'em a healthy bump - STRAIGHT INTO THE DRINK!
* Story mode takes you through Auro's first Quest, with plot twists, memorable characters, and a final boss battle
* Single-player competitive PLAY MODE lets you build up your Rank over time, like an online matchmaking ladder!
* Procedurally generated maps meaning you'll never face the same challenge twice
* Deep, interesting, and balanced system of gameplay - you can get better at Auro for years
* Crazy emergent complexity! You'll constantly surprise yourself with what's possible
* Nine unique spells that are the result of years of careful balance and testing
* Quick, no-nonsense gameplay. We even have a Quick Play mode that moves the character instantly from tile to tile!
* Detailed stat-tracking on our RECORDS screen
* A whole cast of colorful and interesting monsters who will give you somethin' to think about!
* The entire game is made up of vibrant, hand-made and fully animated pixel art
* An original thematic soundrack
* Designed from the ground up for use on touchscreens
* Comes with a tutorial, a web manual, a how-to-play gameplay video, and more ways to help you learn
* From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
Learn more at www.auro-game.com !
Please come say hello at the Dinofarm Forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php
The official manual: http://auro-game.com/manual/
Dinofarm Games official site: http://www.dinofarmgames.com
Follow us on Facebook or Twitter at @DinofarmGames!
Like the music? Buy the soundtrack! https://dinofarmgames.bandcamp.com/