Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu, and many other Pokémon have been discovered on planet Earth!
Now’s your chance to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you—so get your shoes on, step outside, and explore the world. You’ll join one of three teams and battle for the prestige and ownership of Gyms with your Pokémon at your side.
Pokémon are out there, and you need to find them. As you walk around a neighborhood, your smartphone will vibrate when there’s a Pokémon nearby. Take aim and throw a Poké Ball… You’ll have to stay alert, or it might get away!
Search far and wide for Pokémon and items
Certain Pokémon appear near their native environment—look for Water-type Pokémon by lakes and oceans. Visit PokéStops, found at interesting places like museums, art installations, historical markers, and monuments, to stock up on Poké Balls and helpful items.
Catching, hatching, evolving, and more
As you level up, you’ll be able to catch more-powerful Pokémon to complete your Pokédex. You can add to your collection by hatching Pokémon Eggs based on the distances you walk. Help your Pokémon evolve by catching many of the same kind.
Take on Gym battles and defend your Gym
As your Charmander evolves to Charmeleon and then Charizard, you can battle together to defeat a Gym and assign your Pokémon to defend it against all comers.
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await!
- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
- Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4 - 6.0 installed.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks
- Compatibility with tablet devices is not guaranteed.
- Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
- It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
- Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
- Please visit www.PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
- Information current as of July 5, 2016
1) Download this fakegps application
2) Install fakegps application
3) Now enable your phones DEVELOPER OPTIONS by going in settings>about phone and tap on BUILD NUMBER repeatedly until your see developer option is now enabled
4) Once developer option is enabled go in there and select MOCK LOCATIONS and select FAKEGPS in mock locations
5) Now open fakeGps application and search your location where you want to search for the pokemons. after that tap on the red location mark and select start GPS SERVICES and then select third option pokemon go.
6) Now fakegps will be minimized and a joystick button will appear. its done now open pokemon go and enjoy it right from your home.
1) I can not collect pokestop rewards and can not capture pokemon?
:- Wait for 1 or 2 hours then try or change your ID with new one then switch back to your original one, your problem will be fixed.
2) I can not find the developer option?
:- well search it on Google with your phones model about how to enable developer option in Bla Bla phone.
3) Well all other instructions are in the Video as well, get it. and share it with your buddies. and do not forget to comment if it works for you.surely it will work for you just follow the damn instructions.