Endless ATC is a realistic and easy to play radar simulator. As an approach controller at a busy airport, you guide as many planes as possible safely to the runways. This version has multiple airports and challenging features:
• six airports (Amsterdam Schiphol, London Heathrow, Frankfurt, Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson, Paris Charles de Gaulle and New York JFK),
• wind and storms,
• areas with altitude restriction,
• adjustable radar delays to increase realism.
That, plus all the features from the free version, including adaptive traffic rate, pilot speech, unlimited randomized gameplay. If you haven't tried the free version yet, get it here:
For detailed instructions, see: http://startgrid.blogspot.com/2013/11/endless-atc-instructions.html
- More departures from secondary airports when flow mode is enabled (after setting a high skill value first). Several other minor traffic adjustments.
- Flow limit increased to 180 planes per hour.
- Added multiwindow support (android 7+) to allow for multitasking; only useful on large screens.